- Discuss elements of the innovation cycle
- Identify three levels of innovation
- Identify domains in surgery are impacted by innovation
- Discuss average time for innovations to get to the patient
- Discuss top ten innovations that will impact surgery in the next ten years.
11/16/2022 - 7:20am to 8:20am CST
- 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Chris Ellison, MD