Louise Wilson, MS, BSN, RN, NCSN
School Nursing/Health Services Consultant
Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
This session will be accessed via Zoom.
- Identify federal and state laws applicable to the management of students with diabetes in Wisconsin schools.
- Determine three characteristics of diabetes Type 1 that could lead to a student qualifying for 504 accommodations.
- Demonstrate strategies for providing flexibility in diabetes management while following state laws and local school district policies.
05/20/2020 - 3:00pm to 4:00pm CDT
Accessed via Zoom
Madison, WI 53792
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Louise Wilson, MS,BSN,RN,NCSN