- Describe the primary palliative care needs of neurological patients using Parkinson’s disease as an example.
- Define the core components of the primary palliative skill set as it applies to neurology.
- Discuss strategies and approaches for unique communication challenges.
- Explain fundamentals of end-of-life care relating to neurological illness.
Monday, January 27, 2020 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm
1220 Medical Foundation Centennial Building
1685 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705
Jessica Baker, MD
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Discloser List CME Internal Report