- Describe the primary palliative care needs of neurological patients using Parkinson’s disease as an example.
- Define the core components of the primary palliative skill set as it applies to neurology.
- Discuss strategies and approaches for unique communication challenges.
- Explain fundamentals of end-of-life care relating to neurological illness.
01/27/2020 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm CST
1220 Medical Foundation Centennial Building
1685 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Jessica Baker, MD