- Illustrate that Inhibition has an important dual role in the spatial evolution of focal seizures
- Explain The seizure generating region which can be much smaller than it appears in EEG recordings, due to inhibitory effects.
- Define “Focal seizures” which can present with multiple foci, complicating surgical planning.
Monday, March 18, 2019 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm
1220 Medical Foundation Centennial Building
1685 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Catherine Schevon, MD, PhD