- Identify differences between the pediatric and adult models of providing medical care.
- Discuss the unique characteristics of the adolescent and young adult populations that can make care for these patients challenging.
- Demonstrate several ways in which care for children and young adults with neurologic conditions varies.
- Explain the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and American Academy of Neurology’s (AAN) recommendations regarding transition of care.
03/02/2020 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm CST
1220 Medical Foundation Centennial Building
1685 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Kristin Seaborg, MD