1) Educate on history of muscle pathology and progress in the field over the last 150 years.
2) Explain the inventions of different instruments and techniques used in muscle biopsies.
3) Review of the basic laboratory procedures in muscle histology, enzyme histochemistry, immunohistochemistry, electron microscopy.
4) Discuss the major patterns of abnormalities in muscle biopsies from patients with neuromuscular disorders.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours