Speaker: Kristina Singh-Verdeflor, MPH, Researcher, Pediatric Complex Care Program , University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
Title: Research support for Scholars: Lessons learned from the Complex Care & Hospitalist Division Researcher
- Illustrate the study life cycle and identify generalizable areas for outside expertise.
- Examine real-life examples of challenges within study design and data analysis.
- Evaluate aspects of their individual studies and skillsets that may benefit from the addition of a researcher or other outside expertise to their team.
- Summarize development of opportunities for research support within the Department of Pediatrics.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™