Ruthie Su, MD
Assistant Professor (CHS)
Learning objectives for this webinar include:
Identify the three urologic goals of care for the pediatric spina bifida patient from birth through adolescence.
Understand the diagnostic tools used in pediatric urology for neurogenic bladder.
Describe different methods of improving storage function in neurogenic bladder.
Describe different methods of emptying the neurogenic bladder.
- Go to https://uwhealth.webex.com/uwhealth/onstage/g.php?MTID=ec0e60ef4ae7a3730a2f6c5be5a85c752
- Click "Register".
- On the registration form, enter your information and then click "Submit".
Prior to the Webinar:
You must have an account in this system. To create an account/profile, click "UW-Madison NetID Login" (if you have a NetID) or "Create Account"
Create a Visitor Account - with mobile.pdf
NetID Register - updated.pdf
At the Webinar:
You will receive a 6-character code at the webinar that you must text to 608-260-7097 to record your attendance, and you will receive a follow-up email with instructions for completing the evaluation and downloading your PACE CCM certificate.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 CCM® PACE™ CE Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours