The Kern National Transformation Network and the MCW Kern Institute
Seven medical schools from across the United States formed the National Transformation Network (NTN) to build on shared strengths, speed innovation and collaboration, and drive national impact with support from the Kern Family Foundation and Stephen and Shelagh Roell.
The NTN founding partners are:
- MCW School of Medicine
- Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
- Mayo Clinic School of Medicine
- University of California San Francisco School of Medicine
- University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
The Kern Institute and NTN founding partners named the national initiative to transform medical education MedEdNext.
2018 Grand Rounds Presentations - Archived