Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
1. To define equity and equality as it relates to organ transplantation.
2. To familiarize with some interventions that have been attempted to reduce inequities.
3. To describe some new possible policy and systems-based approaches to improve population health as a whole.
- 1.00 ABS MOC Part 2 PointsThis activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours