Project ECHO® (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) is an international telehealth initiative that connects the surgical specialists in the UW Department of Surgery with the primary care providers across the region. Via a regularly scheduled videoconference, UW specialists provide education and lead a collaborative discussion on submitted patient cases.
• Free CE credit*
• Collaboration and support from a network of UW specialists and other providers
• Patients can be treated for chronic and complex disease within their own community
• Improves access, no long waits to see a specialist
All Project ECHO sessions utilize Zoom video conferencing software. If you have any issues with logging on, contact Veronica Watson at 608-263-7697 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android:
To join by phone ONLY:
1) Dial +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
2) Enter your Participant ID: Shown after joining the meeting
3) Enter your Meeting ID: 608 263 7697
4) Press *6 to mute your line when not speaking
International callers may find their call-in number here.
To join via video from Video Conferencing System:
Dial: 126.96.36.199 (US East) or 188.8.131.52 (US West)
Meeting ID: 608 263 7697