- Explain the prevalence, timing and course of neurobehavioral comorbidities in epilepsy.
- Review the core features of the most prevalent comorbidities (cognitive, psychological/psychiatric, and social complications).
- Discuss the long term adverse consequences of neurobehavioral comorbidities on life outcomes.
Friday, November 16, 2018 - 3:30pm to 4:30pm
1220 Medical Foundation Centennial Building
1685 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705
Jana Jones, PhD
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours