Jacob Greenberg, MD, Edm, FACS
Associate Professor of Surgery
General Surgery Residency Program Director
Director, UW Health Comprehensive Hernia Center
University of Wisconsin Department of Surgery
Learning objectives for this webinar include:
- To review techniques to prevent formation of incisional hernias.
- To review appropriate patient selection for incisional hernia repair.
- To illustrate advanced techniques for incisional hernia repair.
- Go to https://uwhealth.webex.com/uwhealth/onstage/g.php?MTID=e12a54c3c4dd1734bee7b00befebfec6e
- Click "Register".
- On the registration form, enter your information and then click "Submit".
Prior to the Webinar:
You must have an account in this system. To create an account/profile, click "UW-Madison NetID Login" (if you have a NetID) or "Create Account"
Create a Visitor Account - updated.pdf
Add Your Mobile Number to Text In Attendance.pdf
NetID Register - updated.pdf
At the Webinar:
You will receive a 6-character code at the webinar that you must text to 608-260-7097 to record your attendance, and you will receive a follow-up email with instructions for completing the evaluation and downloading your PACE CCM certificate.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 CCM® PACE™ CE Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours